Buying a two-wheeler insurance policy will provide safety to your family members. Almost all Indians have a two-wheeler in their house that they use while traveling to work. We know that a middle man invests his whole life earning to buy a two-wheeler just because he wants to travel with convenience. So, if anything happens to them or their bike, then it would be a tragedy for their family. To reduce the burden of this tragedy, it is important to opt for an insurance policy. Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance is one of the leading insurance companies these days. This insurance company is best known for its low premiums and attractive coverage options.
- Purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy is the basic requirement of every common man.
- It will protect you from unexpected financial loss.
- It helps you to sort out legal procedures after an accident.
- The best insurance policy will pay your medical expenses in case of injuries to the passenger.
- All permanent or temporary disabilities are also covered under two-wheeler insurance policies.
- Purchasing an insurance policy on time will also save you from unnecessary headaches.
- An insurance policy will reimburse your transportation cost if you take any public transport.
- It will protect you from third-party liability losses.
- Insurance provides cashless garage services to repair your car.
- In case the policyholder dies, the insurance policy will pay 10 times the sum insured to his family.
What are the add on covers you can avail in Online Bike insurance?
If you are going to purchase an online two wheeler insurance then you can opt for supplement add on covers. However, you have to pay an extra amount in your premium to get these coverages. Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance company is one of the best insurance companies offering two-wheeler plans.
- Damage caused due to manmade and natural calamities: Nature is uncertain and can be harmful at times. This add on will reimburse the cost of damage caused due to natural calamities such as flood, cyclone, hurricanes, storms, and hail.
Not only climate sometimes manmade activities also caused damage to vehicles. Terrorist attacks, nuclear wars, and riots are some common examples of manmade calamities.
- Third-party liability coverage: This insurance coverage is mandatory in India to cover up the losses of other personal property. If the accident is caused due to the mistake of another person then you don’t have to pay losses and the same goes to you. The damage, loss, or injury caused by the insured vehicle is covered under this category.
- Personal accident cover: This cover will pay for the medical bills of the injured person. For an insurance company, it is equally important to save your life like your vehicle. The policyholder will get a personal accident cover of up to 15 lakhs under this coverage. Moreover, you can also opt for a passenger rider for the protection of your family members.
How can you purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy?
There are two ways to purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy. Customers can either contact a third party insurance agent or go for an online option.
Contacting an insurance agent:
An insurance agent works on a chargeable basis and asks you for a good amount of money to provide service. They will also elaborate on the terms related to insurance and help you to purchase the best plan. You have to coordinate well with the agent to make him understand your requirements and budget. He has the right to fill up the insurance policy form on your behalf and take it to the company. He will also be there to provide you after-sales service. You can contact him anytime if you are facing any sort of problem while renewing or making a claim. Moreover, they will also contact you or remind you of the renewal of policy so that it doesn’t get lapsed. A lapsed insurance policy will no longer be able to give you benefit in the future.
Purchase an insurance plan online:
The second and the easy option that customers can avail of to purchase an insurance plan is an online method. There are so many websites which provide an easy comparison of all the companies on the same platform. There are lots of deductibles and exclusions that an insurance agent will never tell you. So, It is essential to compare insurance policies online before purchasing it. Customers will get a lot of informative stuff while browsing different insurance companies.
- You can compare the quotes of all the plans provided by different insurance companies.
- Online purchasing of a bike insurance plan will give you a good discount.
- An extra advantage of purchasing an insurance plan online is that you don’t have to pay for the agent. This will help you to save more money.
- If you don’t make any claim in a year then the insurance provider will reward you with no claim bonus. You will get up to a 50% additional discount on the premium with no claim bonus.
- If you are opting for online bike insurance then you can also cancel it easily.
- There is no paperwork and you have to submit the form online.
- You will get confirmation and policy documents instantly after paying the premium.
- You can keep the soft copy of the policy document safely on your email and can access it from anywhere.
Customers can also choose for a multiyear insurance plan as per their budget to save more money on premium amounts. We advise you to purchase Online insurance from Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance company to experience a hassle-free claiming. It is necessary to renew your policy before it gets lapsed. Once the policy gets lapsed then you have to pay penalties to renew it again.