Whenever we get stranded in some of the medical urgency, the first thing that comes to the mind is medical costs. These days, the medical cost of every illness is skyrocketing. This is because of the utilization of advanced medical equipment and treatment processes. To the best way of curbing this stress is getting medical insurance that will help you in offering you the best medical care along with financial help. In such a situation, it is better to invest in buying better insurance for incredible coverage. SBI health insurance is one of the most preferred plans that are available with several benefits.
Some of the major highlights of health insurance of SBI are:
- It provides different health insurance plans with the cover that ranges from Rs.50,000 to Rs.5 lakh.
- The policyholder will get lifelong renewability.
- SBI Insurance policies also provide coverage for pre and post-hospitalization expenses.
- The best part is that there will be no need for a pre-policy medical test. This is applicable for people up to age 45 and who don’t have any medical history.
- SBI health plans also ensure the policy buyers to get cashless treatment in the country with more than 3000 network hospitals.
Different types of SBI Health Insurance Plans
For an individual’s requirements and budget, the company has introduced different SBI Health Insurance Plans. Let’s have a look at benefits and other details of these plans to find the right one for you.
SBI Arogya Plus Policy
One of the most preferred health insurance of SBI is SBI Arogya Plus Policy which is a comprehensive health insurance product. With this plan, the insured person will get financial protection against the expenses of and hospitalization. When you buy this plan, you don’t have to stress out because of medical expenses. The insurer will take care of all the medical costs.
- This sort of SBI health insurance offers a total of 142-day care expenses to the insured person.
- In this, the pre-policy medical test is not required for people up to 55 years.
- Also, OPD expenses are also in the coverage.
- As per the OPD limit, the policyholder will get maternity expenses
- There will be 60 days before hospitalization and 90 days after hospitalization coverage.
SBI Arogya Premier Policy
This is the best Health Insurance plan that is useful for specific healthcare requirements of HNIs. With this, you will get multiple flexible options and better medical treatment.
- This insurance plan will also provide you 142 Day Care expenses for the insured person.
- There is coverage for maternity expenses after a waiting period of the first 9 months.
- In this plan, the organ donor expenses will also be covered.
- The policyholder will get huge coverage ranging from INR 10,00,000 up to INR 30,00,000.
- There will be coverage for 60 days for Pre & 90 days for Post Hospitalization.
- Treatment of Ayurveda and Homeopathy are also covered in this health insurance
- Covers the ambulance charges in the plan.
SBI Retail Health Insurance Policy
This type of insurance policy is suitable for policyholders with differing insurance requirements. In this sbi health insurance, there will be post-hospitalization expenses coverage for up to 60 days after discharge. Some of the main highlights of this health insurance are:
- Different add-on covers are available for the policyholder by paying some extra premium in this plan.
- The policyholder can get a wide range of coverage from Rs.50,000 to Rs.5 lakh.
- The sum insured for family floater offers a cover of Rs.2 lakh.
- For a family member, you will have to get an individual policy separately.
SBI Arogya Top Up policy
Another health insurance plan is SBI Arogya Top Up policy that can help the insured person to get extra protection at a low premium. The policyholder can get this plan above their pre-decided insurance amount. In this plan, the policyholder can either choose reimbursement or cashless claim settlement process as per their need.
- The policyholder will get the flexibility to choose the premium tenure fro 1, 2, or 3 years.
- This policy will also cover the expenses of organ donor treatment.
- The deductible opted, sum insured amount and the premium will be different for different policyholders. This completely depends on the age of the insured person.
- You will get cashless treatment as there are more than 3000 network hospitals under the SBI health insurance plan.
Sbi critical illness policy
This SBI health insurance provides coverage for 13 critical illness and helps the policyholder to get the high cost of treatment. These illnesses include Multiple Sclerosis, Kidney Failure, Stroke, Major Organ Transplant, and many more. The maximum entry age in this policy is up to 65 years where you can choose the plan or 1 year or 3 years.
How to renew SBI health insurance online?
The health insurance online renew is quick and easy as you don’t need to go out anywhere. The online renewal process is simple that requires just a few clicks.
- First of all, go to the official website of SBI general insurance.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘renew cover’
- Here, choose the category as ‘health insurance’ and then select the type of plan you are using.
- In this step, mention all the details of the policy and then tap on the ‘renew now’ option
- Again, you will have to confirm all the details once again. Now, click on the ‘let’s renew’
- The final step is to make the make payment online. With this, you can quickly renew your health insurance plans.
I hope, this information is helpful to you. Stay in touch with us to choose the Best Insurance Policy matching your needs.