Introduction to Religare health insurance company
Religare health insurance company is named among the prominent private insurance companies founded in 2012. Since then it has been catering to the health, travel, Mediclaim, and accident insurance sector. There are more than 6000 employees working in 146 different offices across the country. The headquarter of the Religare health insurance company is based at Gurgaon. Religare health insurance company is the best health insurance in India known for their affordable health insurance plans.
Benefits That Come Along with Religare
As we all know that medical emergencies are getting more costly these days. So, purchasing a health insurance plan is equally important as taking food to live. A comprehensive health insurance plan will surely save you from unpredicted medical bills in the time of emergency. Correct health insurance policy at the right time and age will prove to be a boon in your old age.
Advantages of taking health insurance:
- The best health insurance provides you extra cushioning from high bills during medical emergencies.
- There are multiple plans available according to the needs and budget of customers.
- The external expenses of hospitalization such as tests, OPD, medicines, ambulance charges, room rents are included in a health insurance policy.
- Customers can also get tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- The company will reward you with a no claim bonus for every non-claiming year.
- There are more than 7400 network hospitals, where customers can take cashless treatment.
- Religare provide maternity benefits for pregnant women.
- Customers can take treatment of pre-existing and critical illness cover to cure life-threatening diseases.
- An additional feature of lifelong renewability makes it extra special for senior citizens.
List of plans provided by Religare health insurance company:
- Critical illness cover: Critical illness cover will pay for the medical cost of the diseases whose treatments are too much costly. This cover comes with lifelong renewability because a small amount of sum insured is not enough to cover the expenses. The diseases that can be treated under critical illness are cancer, heart attack, organ transplantation, heart surgery, and bypass surgery.
- Individual plan: A basic insurance plan that covers the medical expenses of a single person is, “individual plan”. This type of plan is basically taken by a bachelor’s to pay their medical bills. The premium amount of this plan is too low so customers purchase this insurance for multiple years.
- Family floater plans: The family floater plans are the backbone of Religare health insurance. This plan will consider all the members of the family in a single insurance plan. This plan is basically for a married person to cover up the medical bills of their spouse and kids. The premium cost of this plan is higher than the others as it covers multiple members in it.
- Maternity plans: Religare health insurance provides an innovative plan for pregnant women named Joy. This plan covers all the medical costs of the mother and the baby not only for today but also for the post-hospitalization period. This plan reimburses the cost of surgery, treatments, medical tests, and medicines of the baby as well as the mother.
- Top-up plans: Top up insurance plans are basically an add-on cover that compliments your basic plan. The customer used this to pay the deductibles of the primary plan so that he doesn’t have to pay a penny from his pocket. An example will make it clearer that if you have taken a sum insured of 5lakh with 1 lakh deductible, then it will pay your 1 lakh. The primary plan will pay the rest amount of 4 lakh and above.
- Senior citizen plan: Old age people are at higher risk of a medical emergency, so Religare is providing a separate plan for senior citizens. This insurance cover is applicable for the peoples with 61 years and above age. You can take an annual check-up, floater, individual cover, and tax-saving benefits with this plan. Floater cover under this plan will require no pre-policy health check-up. Also, a special team is always there to empathize with you and help you at every step. This plan comes with automatic recharge features so that senior citizens don’t have to run every time to renew the insurance plan.
Prime benefits of opting for an insurance plan at an early age
- Purchasing a health insurance plan at an early age is more beneficial and useful.
- You will be able to pay premiums easily and don’t have to face trouble with other expenses as well.
- At a young age, the rate of premium is low, and further, it increases gradually with age.
- A policy taken at an early age will pay you later with no-claim bonus and you have to pay low premiums.
- You will get tax benefits for taking health insurance under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
With the increase in age, the body gets more prone to disease. It is possible that you may diagnose with some disease and won’t be able to purchase a plan. If any company will provide a plan with pre-existing disease then they will charge you with high premiums. Moreover, all the companies consider pre-existing diseases after a waiting period of 3 months. So, If any medical emergency happens then you would not be able to take a claim for a minimum of 3 months.
It is advisable to purchase Health insurance online from Religare health insurance company. This will help you to save a reasonable amount of money on family floaters and senior citizen plans. There is various add on covers that you can purchase along with the basic plan to complete it. To know more about the company and policy, visit here