People of all ages like to ride a bike or car. They prefer to be independent and travel from one point to another without being dependent on others. Although taxis and public transportation have improved a lot in the past decade, people prefer to drive alone. Learning to drive is the first step. However, if you want to drive on the go, applying for a Driving License Online is the most important step.
If you have always refused to apply to the Regional Transportation Office (RTO) because it wasting time, or if you are unsure how to apply for a Driver’s License in your city, read on. Driving license online apply can be done very easily. You don’t have to wait long to submit your Driving License application.
Procedure to submit your Online driving license application
Yes, you can apply for an Online Driving license. All you have to do is visit the Ministry of Road and Highway Sarathi website and follow the steps below to Submit the Driving license online form.
- Visit the Sarathi website of the Ministry of Highways and Highways.
- Open Driver’s License option.
- Choose Apply Online.
- Click on New Driver License.
- Select Next.
- As soon as you click the “Next” button, you will be asked if you have a student License, a foreign Driving License, or a defense License.
- Depending on your choice above, the student’s License number / foreign Driving License number/defense License number will be required.
- Enter your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- After entering the requested information, please click “OK”.
- In this form, you will be asked to enter your data such as name, age, and address.
- If you click on all the details, you will be prompted to upload all required documents such as an address, age, and ID.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- After loading all the documents, select the date and time for your Driving License test.
- As soon as you pay for the delivery of the driver’s license application form, your application will successfully send to RTO.
- Be sure to arrive a few minutes ago and take the exam on the day of the appointment.
- The department must be signed by the parent/legal guardian before the licensing officer.
- After filling the form and submit the form online by clicking the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- When an automatically generated web application number is sent, it is displayed on the screen. Make a note of the number so you can refer to it later.
How To renew a driving license online?
There are two basic ways to renew your driver’s License. In either case, you need to prepare some of the necessary documents and prepare to pay the renewal fees. But we are focusing here on Driving license renewal online only.
Applying for an online License extension saves a lot of time. The government made it possible to use many traffic-related services online and to reduce visits to the Regional Transport Office (RTO).
- To renew your driver’s License online, visit the official Sarthi website.
- Select your state.
- Click Apply Online> Driver Related Services.
- You will be directed to Driving license online form.
- Follow the instructions to upload the documents.
- Fill and upload correctly.
- After completing the online transaction, you will receive your renewed driver’s license by mail.
How To check driving license details online?
You have applied for a License but do not know its status? It may take some time to process your Online driving license application. So you have to wait for a copy of your Driving License. Instead of waiting for Driving License to arrive by post, you can look online at it on the official Sarathi Website.
Steps to check the status of your License application
After completing your permanent Driving License test, you may need to check the status of your Driving License online while submitting an international Driving License application, a recurring Driving License application, or your Driving License renewal application. The steps to check the status of your driving license is as follows:
- Visit the Parivahan.gov website to continue the checking process.
- On the main page, you will be prompted to choose the status in which you receive the Driving License service. Please select the country in question and continue.
- After choosing the status, your page will switch to the home page where you will find several options.
- In Driver’s License option, look for Apply Online.
- View Application Status by clicking the option.
- As soon as you select “Application status” you will enter the application number and date of birth and click “Submit”.
- Your Driver’s License status will update.
How To Download Driving License Online?
This section describes the download process for Driving License Online (temporary driver License) (LL). If your student’s printed copy misplaces or damages, it is important to make another copy as soon as possible. If something like this happened to you, don’t worry. You will learn how to download the online License to duplicate a copy of the work in a few minutes. Let’s start.
Here are the steps you need to take to get an online copy of the student License:
- First, visit the official Parivahan website
- Go to “Licensing Services”.
- Choose your status and RTO name
- A new page opens after selection
- In the “Driver’s License” section, use the Print option.
- Another page opens and now, enter “application number” and “date of birth”.
- Click the Submit button after entering these details
- Details such as applicant name, the application number, and License number now display.
- Download the copy of the learning License software (PDF) online from the Double Front Driver’s License (LL) document.
The “Print” option will appear at the end. Click “Print”. Click the “Download” button to download the file to your smartphone or computer.