Religare provides the best health insurance policy in India. The facilities provided by this company under the health insurance plan is admirable. Religare provides numerous health insurance plans including personal, family floater, group insurance, senior citizen, and critical illness cover. There are more than 7400 network hospitals of Religare in India from where customers can take cashless treatment. Due to their 24*7 customer support and cashless claiming facility, this company is named among the best health insurance in India.
Investing money inappropriate insurance policy is a wise decision for an individual as well as for the family. Health insurance will provide financial help at the time of medical emergencies. Any person can purchase a health insurance plan for himself and his family as well. You can cover a newborn baby of a minimum of 91 days to your old parents till death.
Facilities provided by Religare health insurance: The best policy will look for all the medical expenses with not creating a hole in the pocket. A person must consider the below points while searching for the best health insurance policy in India.
- Maximum Coverage: Mostly health insurance companies provide Comprehensive family coverage to cover all the expenses. These coverage include regular health check-ups, pre and post hospitalization, medical tests, transportation charges, OPD expenses, and organ donor coverage.
- Affordable Premium: You can check the premium according to the family members on the website of Religare. There you can compare different plans and covers according to your requirements. Moreover, it is necessary to check for pre-existing diseases because it may lead to an increase in the premium.
- Check Exclusions: Make sure to check the exclusions list while opting for a health insurance plan. All the conditions and scenarios under which you will not be able to take claim are mentioned in the exclusion list. So, you have to choose for that plan which is providing maximum coverage at minimum exclusions.
- Co-Payment Clause: Under the co-payment clause, the policyholder has to pay 10-30% of the total expenses. The policyholder too decides that at the time of purchasing the policy. The insurance provider will do the rest of the payment. So, remember to check the clauses of co-payment while purchasing health insurance.
- Network Hospitals: There is no doubt that Religare network hospitals are spread all over and so does in your location too. But make sure to check whether network hospitals are available near your location or how far it is from your area.
Family floater plans
An insurance plan that covers you and your family is called a family floater plan. You can also include your parents, grandparents, and children under a family floater plan. The premium in family floater plans is higher as compared to individual plans. After a period of time all the critical illness and pre-existing diseases are covered in a family floater plan.
Benefits of a family floater Health insurance Plans:
When it comes to the protection of your family the price of the premium you pay is too low. A comprehensive health insurance plan will be suitable to take care of the entire family under a single policy. Moreover, you can choose from other family floater plans as per your need. The basic benefits that a customer can avail for his family are:
- High sum insured: Customers can avail of high sum insured in family floater as compared to taking individual plans for every member of the family.
- Cashless hospitalization: You can take cashless treatment in all the network hospitals Just like you take in individual health plans.
- Highly Affordable: Taking a family floater will cost you less as compared to taking an individual plan with the same coverage. Also, it will provide other additional benefits for your family.
- Option to add members after purchasing a policy: You can either add or remove members after purchasing a family floater policy rather than taking an individual plan. The premium and sum insured will be increased or decreased accordingly.
- Tax Benefits: the family of the policyholder can avail attractive tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act for the premium they pay in a family floater.
Add On Covers in a family floater health insurance plans
Religare health insurance provides add on covers on taking family floater plans. you can opt for these covers by paying an extra premium.
- No Claim Bonus: Now customers can increase their sum insured if they don’t make any claim in a single year. This sum insured gradually increased every year by 10% and a maximum of up to 50%. So total if the customer doesn’t make any claim for 5 years then he can avail a total of 150% after 5 years.
- Everyday Care: You may avoid hospitalization for multiple years, but the general doctor consultation is important in a family. You can avail 1% of the total sum insured for test and doctor consultancy fees. All the routine check-ups are also covered under this facility. Customers can use the cashless card to pay these expenses at a network hospital.
- Unlimited Automatic Recharge: With this add on you will never be run out of coverage in terms of the sum insured. Automatic recharge will reinstate the sum insured every time when it gets exhausted. You can avail of this multiple times in the total time period of the policy.
- Air Ambulance Cover: You can add air ambulance cover in your policy in case the doctor suggests to proceed with your treatment in another country or city.
- Personal Accident Cover: Rather than taking two different policies for health insurance and accidental protection, customers can take it altogether. You have to pay an extra premium and you get 10 times of sum insured as coverage of Accidental Death and Permanent Disability.